Participants applying to the Program:
- Complete a Live, Learn, and Play in Northern NH Program application
- Submit the application:
- Via e-mail to: LiveLearnPlay@nchcnh.org or
- Via mail to Laura Remick, North Country Health Consortium, 262 Cottage St., Ste. 230; Littleton, NH 03561 or
- Via fax to (603) 444-0945
- If possible, please submit your application, including a budget of anticipated expenses (up to $1,000) at least one month prior to your rotation start date.
- If offered a spot in the program, accept your spot in the Live, Learn, and Play in Northern NH program.
- Complete a New Hampshire criminal background check prior to clinical rotation.
- Provide North Country Health Consortium with an immunization record. Within a year of your rotation start date, TB and a physical are required.
Participants accepted to the Program:
- Call Laura Remick, Program Coordinator, at (603)259-4811, two weeks prior of the start of the rotation/internship to confirm the dates and details of the rotation/internship.
- Work with the Program Coordinator to arrange housing, as needed.
- Receive up to $1,000 in education support to be used to offset living expenses.
- Have a clinical preceptor.
- Work with the Program Coordinator to identify and design a community project.
- Complete a community service project during the rotation/internship (please see Community Project Guidelines).
- Submit a community service project reflection following the rotation/internship.
- Complete a pre- and post-rotation evaluation.
- Participate in program activities when schedule permits.
The North Country Health Consortium will:
- Provide the applicant with application status information at the student’s request.
- Take into consideration a student’s site preference when designing a rotation.
- Work with the participant’s rotation advisor to place the participant, as needed.
- Work with participant to find available housing, as needed.
- Send a confirmation email to the student finalizing the details of the rotation and the pre-rotation evaluation.
- Send a confirmation email to the clinical site finalizing the details of the rotation.
- Provide the student with educational support up to $1,000 to be used to offset living expenses.
- Follow-up with the participant during the first week of his or her rotation to assure that all details have been finalized and a community project has been designed.
- Monitor the student’s community project and keep a copy of the community service reflection.
Download the application to get started: http://livelearnplaynh.org/services/apply-today/